View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Jan-06-07, 13:30

Plan: not any one in paticular
Stats: 161/151/130 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress:
Default Lisa in RI

Hey Lisa, from Northeast Texas! I am 48 yrs. old and was on some antidepressants the end of March until this last Aug. '06. I put on 20 solid lbs. and I mean solid!! I worked off the meds and tried working off the 20 extra and it just wasn't happening for me! Finally I went to the Dr.'s the 1st week of Dec. and I was trying to pass up 20 to even more weight gain. He put me on Adipex for 1 month to start my off. Then I was looking around at different places on the computer about weight loss and found this forum. I have been LC in Ketosis for about 3 weeks and I'm VERY THANKFUL to report that I am 15lbs. down and holding on strong!! I have been working on the treadmill as often as I can get to the gym but LC and ketosis is the answer for me and man, am I ever glad to see the #'s start coming back into range!!

The med.'s really slows your system and keeps your brain at a mild state without peaks or valley's of emotions. Along with the brain's effect is also the body's response to the same med.'s and it really seemed to slow down.

I will say this....being LC and eating right with the added excersise sure helps me process events that brought about my need for the medicaiton!! Life is hard and often seems to hit all at the same time but I found that keeping my body healthy and moving sure makes a big difference!

Thank you for sharing about your situation.....I definitely understand!
Mimi2