Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #1282   ^
Old Wed, Feb-21-18, 16:57

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Oh Leeann- I could SOOOOOOOO live in Florida. The only concern of course is the hurricanes. But Atlanta got a hurricane last year- first ever- go figure.
I know you will have a great time! How many days, a week? Are you going to all 4 theme parks? My son really really wants to go to Lego land and Harry Potter. I sorta do too! But this year????$$$$$-

Did you get any deals? Are you staying in the park? I am just wanting info! Who all is going? Are you driving or flying? Nosy aren't I!!!!!

Personals above! See Post!

Well I lost 4 people in the office today to the flu- meaning they all went home. Dropping like flys. told them to STAY HOME tomorrow. we are now running on skeleton crew. Can't afford for anyone else to be sick.

You been watching the Olympics? The only thing I watch is skating!

Sloppy Joe- LCI made- pretty good! Really watching EVERY PENNY until they stop taking a speculum to my bank account and money.

The very first thing I will buy- the DAY I move in? A BIG AZZZZZ GRILL- Yes Ma'am! I had money set aside for a washer and dryer- she left hers- only a couple years old- Kenmore! SWEET!!!!!!

I drove past it on my way home- all the daffodils are in bloom!
I am so ready! Can't even contain myself. Nobody on top of me- coming into my place for "routine" maintenance while I am not home. Got a note in my door- maintenance is coming in tomorrow for another routine check on some dam thing. SICK OF IT. 3 weeks!

I am going to kick back tonight- tired!!!!!

ON PLAN