Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2324   ^
Old Sun, Jul-15-18, 03:36

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Quiet day around the boards yesterday. Hope everyone is just busy and that all is well.

Have fun Trig.....another adventure!

Well, I lost in the first day of the golf tournament, so I'm in the loser's bracket for today's match. Sigh.....I played fairly well, but just not well enough. It was a close match, but someone has to lose, right? The best I can do now is 3rd place and that will be a stretch. I'll have fun either way.

I have to work tonight from 5-7:30. They obviously needed someone to close the store tonight.....enter me. I'll be coming home to an empty house as DH, DS & 2 of our Grandsons are heading to Lake Ontario in NY today for a fishing trip. If you would see the line up of "stuff" DH has in our hallway in the staging area....you'd wonder if he's ever coming back!

Today is our 29th wedding anniversary. Where does the time go? I guess our cruise in October will be our anniversary celebration trip.

Tomorrow morning I have to go for my annual mammogram at 7AM. I asked for the first appt, now I'm wondering why I did that! Tuesday I get my hair cut, Wednesday the exterminator comes for our quarterly service and Thursday I have to go to the dentist. Ugh......I hate weeks like this when I have an appt every day. I also have a chiro appt on Tuesday afternoon, but I'm going to cancel that as I would have to rush from my haircut to get there.

I'm sure all that was more than you ever wanted, or needed to know, but there it is. Hope you all have a more exciting week on tap than I do.

Oh Nic......I loved the goose pictures! I always enjoy seeing things like that in people's yards. I am curious about where you find her clothes.....so cute!

Later!