View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Wed, Oct-29-14, 12:20
Registered Member

Plan: Wheat Belly / Atkins
Stats: 198/187/165 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 33%

Morning, well the vege offering at marae has increased heaps, so thats a relief. I still been eating my salads but hav compromised a bit - 1 t pesto, 1 t mayo. Not sure if it ok to hav camembert but had a bit of that yesterday. Also had a bit of ham and 1 piece of bacon - so apart from that hav just kept with protein n veges...

Impressed with u dealing with chickens urself. Really, thats th way it should be. It wasnt until we had our 3rd beast done that i decided to stay at farm and watch. They hav qualified homekill guys with refrigerated trucks. U leave the chosen one with a mate, so they r not stressed just think its another day at home, n then its ova really quickly. 1 of our goals has been that we would hav them despatched that way rather than, on a truck for hours, food withheld, then lined up, knowing whats going to happen.

Anyway, feeling a bit tired n grumpy, with interrupted sleep - so i wondering if really been a bit resentful around my eating. Relieved that i havent had any urges to join in eating rolls, bread, crackers, cake or puddings. One of kids was talking about chocolates and i do hav a bit of a twinge but actually i feel relieved that i not looking around for opportunities to eat, which is still a too fresh memory!

I was tempted to hav 1 of those pellet type chewing gum pieces, someone left a packet in my car... Anyway i will get rid of that today. Well i betta go n make a 2nd salad for my meals today