Old Mon, Jun-20-05, 08:48
Experimenter

Plan: DDF
Stats: 202/185.4/179 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCookys
Ok, Im trying it on my own! I visited his site and he gave some calculations on how much protein i needed a day. That in combo with fat free everything and calories under 1000 is going to be tough, but I start today! I suspect it will take this week to get under 1000 calories, but by the end of the week, I hope to be on my way!
Im bummed out because last week I bought two large containers of heavy cream, and now I dont know what to do with them. ARGGHH!

It is easier than you think. You get into ketosis and your appetite really diminishes.

I've had luck freezing heavy cream, then I use it for whipping cream after I defrost it.

Quote:
I sort of started it yesterday and the scale moved a bit in the right direction this morning for the first time in years. Mind you there is heaps of water loss as there always is, but net fat loss if you stick to it is good according to others' results.

It's nice to see that damn scale budge, isn't it? Who cares if its only water, the needle is moving!

I think I am hitting perimenopause, my period is getting really whacky. Anyway, I'm not sure but it seems to have gone completely AWOL this month. But I think I ovulated. Anyway, I did have a stall about a week after ovulation. But I had my free meal yesterday and I actually lost half a pound! That's a first.

I would try not to do free meals two days in a row but sometimes social life is such that you have to. I would think you might regain too much appetite and its a long span between the next one. But then again, do whatever works for you! To me, it works best to save them for social occassions and sometimes they come close together.