#6   ^
Old Fri, Jun-08-01, 02:42
Registered Member

Plan: Own Combinations, just trying not to exceed 20g/day..Struggling tho
Stats: 174/160/125
BF:
Progress:
Talking Greetings Rachel!!

Thanks fa the welcome...now I feel more and more cozy in here. Feels good to haf sumone else other then Doreen and Wa'il feeding back to me...*hint hint* *winks winks to others*
and Wa'il.oh Wa'il I know ya busy was just ticklin ya!

I do try stick to the basics and naturals...Rach..sumtimes ya know you just love one of those quickies when ya feel the hunger pangs.

Dinner is tonight (my end) about 3 hrs to go...so I did stuffed meself with a whole chicken leg, half cup of dark green royal mustard leaves(kinda veg..looks like a combo of kale and baby mustard leaves..*giggles) for lunch and drinkin lotsa water and I am gonna stuff meself again with the same menu..right b4 i leave fa the dinner..and bite a slice of cheese while driving towards the hotel where they gonna hold the wedding reception...and then think alot of Doreen and Wa'il and YOU!! Sumhow I am still figurin howta `not to' offend the host when food is served - you haf any plans?? If theres chicken or beef...maybe i will take few bites and chew slowly eh?? and tell them i am havin bad tummy tonite haha ha!!

As fa me accent..yup lotsa friends in net told me i haf a major accent problem.. not only when i talk to them over voice chat...like what ya said it shows even when i typed (actually those are my bad at spellins). I haf yahoo messenger where ya be able voice chat if we wanna listen to each other.. I hold the same handle `need2burn'

About the Dr.Atkin's book..i managed to hassle a special friend from states to hunt one and send it to me..it make take nother coupla weeks till i can read it tho.

Keep in touch Rach..love hearin from ya!!