View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Jul-26-04, 19:12

Plan: Carb Cycle
Stats: 185/155/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 67%

Carb Cycling is beginning to pay off for me. I was forever losing the same 4 or 5 pounds only to regain them again. Over and over and over again. I did induction for months. I raised my fat percentages, I lowered them, I tried raising my carbs to see if I was one of those folks that needed a higher carb level to lose. Nothing!

I have started moving downward on the scale past THAT number I could never get below before. I am going to continue Carb Cycling as long as it works. This method makes menus much more interesting. Some days are induction type menus, other days are maintenance type dishes. Really adds quite a variety!

If you are successful in doing strict induction on Atkins to lose weight then great stick with what works. By all means!

But like many of us, who have been here for quite some time that have been unable to lose any weight after doing induction (I did induction for MONTHS). This may be their answer to finally losing some pounds.

Some folks here discovered that calories mattered, They lowered their calories and boom, weight loss started again. This just did not work for us.

HTH

Cheers