View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, Sep-05-07, 00:16
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 160/153.2/110 Female 5'2"
BF:42%/40%/25%
Progress: 14%

Hi HK-LowCarb - At last I've found someone that's low carbing in HK. I have started low carbing when I was in Manila way back year 2000. Then the story is the same: lost weight > gained weight > low carb again...

It's my Nth time (I lost count already) low carbing and my progress is not as good as before.

Last Feb. 2006, I have started low carbing again and I lost 30 pounds is less than 6 months. So my cousins soon followed as most of us are overweight because it runs in the genes.

One lost 20 pounds, the other lost 15, and another lost 10 pounds. My other cousin (male) did not follow our "fad" and went to those "slimming shops" (i.e. Sau San Tong, Bin Len D, etc.) and spent almost HK$400K he is over 250 pounds and lost only about 40 pounds I think. Now that he is off the program, he gained back the 40 pounds + interest.

Well, am really so happy that I've found someone low carbing in HK. BTW, do you mind sharing your super market shopping list? Shopping at City Super is making me broke!!! It's so expensive but my local Park n Shop does not sell too much low carb goodies.

Thanks and keep in touch!

P.S. During is good!!! Hehehe....