View Single Post
  #779   ^
Old Mon, Mar-20-06, 20:58

Plan: zero-carb
Stats: 140/140/140 Male 5'6"
BF:
Progress:

My dear rosebud:

I am absolutely sure that you genuinely believe you are 'correcting' my 'incorrect statements'.

However: Did it ever occur to you that it might be YOU who are incorrect? Relying on published studies and data which are, in my opinion- mostly rubbish? If an explanation of a real physical condition does not fit close, long-term observations, it is not acceptable to me.

Please, just leave it be. I don't need or want to have you as my 'truth cop'- you lack sufficient direct experience to make your assertions valid in my universe view.

Your being a medical professional, a nurse- is even more reason for me to find your opinionating... suspect.

In short- your responses in contradiction of my expressed knowledge fail to convince me because in general, you quote established medical dogma rather than speaking either from your own experience, or about scientific research which YOU YOURSELF have performed.

Medicine is an art... not a science. It is filled with dogma and ritual. It resists mightily any change or contradiction.