#75   ^
Old Tue, Feb-08-05, 17:15
Northern Mike

Plan: This time? LOL..
Stats: 251/228/190 Male 73 inches
BF:Weight in journal
Progress: 38%

Hi,

I really would like to use my journal to put ALL my thoughts.. the ones I want to share.. and the ones too private to share with anyone but myself (basically I want my journal to become my diary).....

.......so.. here is my request.... an "invisible" font that would appear to the thread owner (or post owner) only. That way I could put all my musings in my journal for later perusal and reflection. Right now.. I end up using the delete key a lot because I get going and go "whoops' that's too private for public consumption.

I know I could separate my thoughts.. public and private into different locations, but when I am using my journal as my way to capture my thoughts and attitudes, it really breaks things up to have to go to another document too.

I know this seems a little off the wall.. but I've seen lots of "edited posts" because people decided that what they put out there was not for public consumption. I think that even those darker posts are good for us to have to look back on to see how our attitudes have progressed over time.

I love this forum!!

Mike