View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Mar-12-10, 13:32

Plan: Dr Schwartzbein Principle
Stats: 210/210/140 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hello

Thank you so much for your comprehensive reply Amanda. How long have u been following the Principle?

I don't have time for breakfast at home becuase I have to get up early as I work far from home. So I end up spending ages at night packing myself up which is a bit of a demotivator.

I decided to look at Schwartzbein becuase it makes a lot of sense scientifically to me. I also stuck to it for 4 weeks and felt fab; best I have felt in a long time. However, I do find it hard to stick to becuase of all the packing up and inability to really eat out etc. I also find it expensive which is a shame becuase it is how we should all be eating.

At the moment I can't seem to get back into it because of sugar cravings and am thinking about doing Slimming World for a few months, (I know Schwarzbein doesn't like these diets), to get a bit of weight off and motivation to stick to something. I do hope to eventually follow the Schwarzbein Principle seriously at some point becuase I know it would make me feel so much better.

Do you feel better following the Principle?

I was eating loads of eggs during my time doing the Principle, but I ended up getting really sick of them. I think a key to the Principle is being able to cook well which I am not brilliant at.

Do any of you know if there is someone in the UK who is trained in the Schwartzbein Principle?

Sallie