View Single Post
  #69   ^
Old Thu, Dec-30-10, 00:55

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 213/141/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 114%

WOW! This thread is fabulous and there is much wisdom here. The only thing I can add:

If you need to eat out alot due to your schedule or what have you check out the websites of the places you frequent the most and find out the nutritional info and carb counts of the food you think you can eat and have a game plan of what you will eat before you get there.

One of my downfalls on sticking with maintenance has been eating outside my home, so I have been creating a list of foods I can eat at the different fast food and restaurant establishments. I have been very surprised at some things. For instance...two of the fast food places I thought I could eat a grilled chicken product I found that the nutrition info said that the chicken had a carb count of 7!!!

I've also got a list of yummy lc snacks to keep on hand for when attending meetings or gatherings at other people's homes - not just a dish, but a line-up of foods.

In other words, be prepared no matter what and if you are prepared ahead of time you will be less likely to stray off plan.

Again, GREAT thread!!!