View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, May-19-17, 07:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 140/120/115 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 80%
Default Hi everyone

I have been dieting off and on all my adult life. It is one of my hobbies.
I started fasting about 2 months ago and lost some weight but it was hard. I have been eating AGE less for about a year. No browned foods.
I started the Atkins' induction diet on May 1. Partly to see if it was hard and what I would eat. My DD suffers from chronic migraines and LC/HF was suggested at the Migraine World Summit as a miracle cure. I thought I could convince her to try it if I had done it myself. She started in the general direction by eliminating gluten and lowering the amount of milk she is drinking. She has been migraine free for 8 days. It has been a long time since she went over a week without a migraine. She has also increased some preventative meds at the same time. I am cautiously optimistic.
I am close to my goal weight and I really just want to be healthy and have more energy. I have no major health problems. My GERD is much less now and I would like it if my osteoarthritis were better.
Any suggestions on using Search function? Everything I have tried so far has no matches found.
Sponsored Links