#5   ^
Old Thu, Nov-17-11, 15:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 212/175/150 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeWee
I've been so, so, so good for three months now and have lost 29 pounds! Yay me! I have absolutely dedicated myself to this WOE by staying on plan and studying every bit of information I can on the subject of the lowcarb way of life. This IS a way of life, and one that I plan to stick with forever.

So, that being said... I absolutely, 100% plan to cheat next Thursday. And maybe the Wednesday before while I'm cooking. And probably that Friday as well. I'm eating pecan pie, REAL mashed potatoes and as much of my mother's stuffing as I can handle. And Friday, when we take a break from shopping black friday, I fully intend to have french fries with whatever it is I have for lunch.

I'm nervous, though I plan NOT to change my mind about cheating, especially because I fell off the diet three years ago right at Thanksgiving and haven't been back to that weight since. The difference between then and now, though, is that I DO realize this is a way of life and I DO plan to stick with low carb, aside from holidays and special occassions, for the rest of my life.

How do you all handle the holidays? Who else is planning to cheat?

It will be interesting to see how you feel on Saturday!!!!