View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Mar-07-08, 09:43

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 190/169/140 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 42%

Ugh. I'm so mad at myself- I pigged out on baked ziti the other night, and now I'm still feeling the effects of all that dairy (it was made with rice pasta, so at least I'm not dealing with dairy AND gluten poisening!)

Obviously, the carbs I ate that night will screw up weight loss, but I can't beleive I let myself eat so much cow's milk dairy- I should have known better! I need to eat extra-clean for a few days or weeks to get past this (and I could use more painkillers too, but I really don't want to go that route. And anyway, I'm not sure if my rheumatologist will increase my meds over the phone and by the time I could see him again I should be detoxed.)

So much for testing my reaction to gluten-free oats (if I could locate them.) At this point, I think I'll order the oat matzahs for Passover, and then seek out GF oat flour if and only if I tolerate oats well enough to be able to eat 2 small slices of oat bread a week (right now I make a rice flour based challah for Shabbos, and have about one slice each on Friday night and Saturday, oat challahs would replace this PLUS enable me to get rid of the wheat challahs the rest of the family eats, eliminating the risk of cross contamination.)