Old Sat, Mar-25-17, 09:00
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Talking Saturday, 25 March 2017

Happy Saturday, WARRIORS!!!

Hope all is well and wishing everyone a totally kick Azz BAD Azz 100% OP day as usual!

WOW hard to believe this is the last w/e of March! Holy Hannah the days are going by quickly! Next w/e starts Spring Break for me! YEAH!

Monday marks 39 more school days left and we call the school year fini! Woot! Woot!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

DISCIPLINE:
Is doing what NEEDS to be done
even if you don’t WANT to do it!
~unknown

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
Jo, yea your little doggie is like mine. Mine 'looks' bigger cause he got a ton of hair but when ya wet him, he is a small drowned rat size. LOL
at "rat dog" yeppers that pretty much describes Chico as well!
Quote:
nothing major today. taking life slow and easy

got pork chops and tuna on the food list

have to hit store and do a bacon restock. We actually ate the last pack in the freezer, which is rare I go thru it all and don't restock LOL too much on my mind and too busy to stay up on it all but I am wanting my bacon cheese omelet so will have to get some.
Sounds like you really do deserve a slow and easy no-stress day with everything you went thru with Bolt... Glad you'll get a chance to do that today!

WOW it looks like it will be just you and me posting in here for a while since Berni, De and Cathy are all out-of-town...

Hope the other MIA Warriors (Beth, Charms and Larry) pop back in soon to let us know how they are!
Quote:
gonna chill out and see if it wants to rain or let the sun come thru today. have to mow again soon. everything is kicking in now.
Mowing my postage stamp size back yard is on my w/e "to-do" list for today.

It actually takes me longer to take out the mower and clean up afterwards then it does to actually mow the tiny back yard...

Two years ago when I broke my leg, I hired a really great lawn care company to mow the lawn until I was completely healed.

I hired 'em 2 weeks ago to "Spring clean" my back yard b/c my oleander bushes were HUGE! And the hail storm we had in mid January made a mess with tearing down leaves and limbs... I don't have the equipment to trim 'em and since I no longer own a truck, it was way cheaper to hire 'em to do it, IMHO!

They trimmed the 4 oleander bushes by half. They are now about 6 feet tall. They mowed and completely cleaned my backyard for $95. It was worth EVERY single penny and my backyard looks amazing!

The boss offered to come cut my grass every two weeks for $60 a month and I told 'em nope.

Seriously, pay $60 dollars when it takes me less than 2 hours to do it from start to finish? And I only have to do it 4 times before the school year ends and summer will be here. I'll have PLENTY of time to do it then...

Yeah Imma pretty frugal with my hard-earned $$$$$!

De:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyLC
Heading out of town today, going from nice weather to rain...but worth it. Can't wait to see daughter and family!!!! Not sure if I will be able to access the internet or not.

Have a great week everyone
That's AWESOME! Wishing you safe travels to and from! I know you’ll have a über good time with your DD and her family!

Hope you get internet.... if not, see ya when you get back! We'll miss ya!