View Single Post
  #2181   ^
Old Wed, Jun-20-18, 03:54

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Jaz...I cannot imagine a 3 hour commute every day. As Blue said, it seems like you'll have to begin looking for another job. I'm sure that is both exciting and terrifying. I know you will put your head down and do whatever needs to be done until you find something else. It's sad that you're going to lose your entire staff.

Blue...YAY for going from utter chaos to just general chaos! I hope your "bug" clears itself so you don't have to go thru any tests or more Drs.

Nic...I made it thru Texas Roadhouse without eating a roll! I had filet medallions and 2 orders of loaded broccoli and a salad(no croutons). I brought over half the medallions home plus one of the servings of loaded broccoli. I had my carbs in lite beer.....man did that taste good on a hot day!

I had a nice day on the golf course yesterday. It was warm, but there was a heavenly breeze blowing. As usual, I played well on the front 9, but fell apart on the back 9. Just can't seem to do well on both. It was a nice day all the way around.

Today is going to be a lazy day just puttering around the house and running some errands before going to work at 4. I may go to the gym, but am feeling like this is going to be a non-exercise day.

Later!