View Single Post
  #2177   ^
Old Tue, Jun-19-18, 17:28

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Gal Pals!!!!!!!

I am just going to write because we are down to just us fabulous 4 right now! Super heros of the thread!!!!! HAHAHAHAH-

So you might be sipping your water, tea, I again am splurging on a glass of wine. I know no lecture- no lush here- 1-2 glasses EVERY now and again and COUNTED for! So I am drinking my carbs right now- and going Zero or dam close with the rest. Dear goodness we can't be saints.

So rather than hog-
Blue- I have Moving down to a science. I want to jump a plane for a week-end and have you packed and ready to go. Trust me that is all it would take. AND (should never start with AND)- And- have packed ind moved in a weekend many times.

So sorry you are feeling punk! I don't need to tell you that stress kills our immune system!!!!! So my gal pal- rest and TLC yourself!!!!!! Nursing orders!!!!!!

Nic- my goodness I feel your transitional place in life. I been there done that. And you are going to do beautiful. You have put in the work! And (again a AND) then some!!!!!! I have no worries you will be bored. You will just find another charity or cause close to your heart and be good.

Your story about the museum was delightful! You know we just never know where people are coming from. We need to stop judging and be more kind.

As far as the rap goes- my goodness I listen to HARD CORE SDR&R= figure that out. Sex, drugs. Rock and Roll- as did 90% of the boomers my age. My goodness we are all deaf somewhat from blaring Rolling Stones, Zepplin, the list goes on, that didn't make me a "stoner"....... Well ....... define stoner

Lori- I know it's hot GF- make sure you got the Drinks- and I mean water!!!!!!!
Someday I want to be be you! Just planning my day as I go!!!!!!
LUCKY GIRL!!!!!

I have so much to say- and to tried to say it. Drove to the new office 1.5 hr each way. And (the AND), I am one of the closest to the new move. I WIL lose my ENTIRE staff. It is a give. They live another 1 or more yet after me. I just can't see it!!!!!! My heart is heavy. I have a great staff!

I just don't know if I want to do this every day either!!!!! It was SO stressful! The traffic!!!!!! I MOVED here for the distance to work. AND- was lied to about the move.

3 hours a day in a car- and 8 hours in a cube- I may need to rethink. Just saying.

Dinner was steamed broccoli, and chicken. Going to relax a minute. I have to go back tomorrow for a half more day- and then my boss wants me to come into the office....... SERIOUS?!?!?!?! God what a bitch....... Sorry my AMY took control of the key board!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

They can send me to a thousand leadership meeting for tons of dollars. But If I get cut off at the knees why bother- another issue. After going through these sessions- the biggest stumbling blog is M. She is the concrete block that must go. I am pulling out the patience but it is wearing thin- let me tell ya.

Ok ladies!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA