View Single Post
  #45   ^
Old Fri, Apr-06-18, 17:22

Plan: Suzanne Somers; LC
Stats: 182.5/158/105 Female 5'
BF:Melting!
Progress: 32%
Default day 3 of 5 this week

goal: 15 min of creative writing, research or extracting writing from journal notes 5 days a week for my project/s.

Spent 20 min writing down details for character ideas from someone I met yesterday, and someone quite similar that I met tonight. Combined I think they will make one good character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kauaimom
...I know I am missing the woman who has the writing goals. I looked as far back as my screen would show me while I was typing this and could not find a post. I don't want to leave this page and lose what I have written. So anyway, hope you have a good day of writing for project one and/or project two! I will be looking forward to reading the book!

K-Mom, thank you! I choose 2 nights not to write, and when I do those consecutively, it looks like I haven't been on in awhile There are a lot of us now, which I think is great. I haven't done anything like this at all, so just hoping I get it finished, let alone getting it published!!

What I do when I don't want to lose what I started posting post but need to go back for something is just go back to my email and click on the link again, it'll open up the forum again in another window.

You are doing well with your goals, too! You have everything covered!

Thud!! Glad you are joining the party!
Kat