Old Thu, Sep-14-17, 04:03
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Thursday, 14 September 2017

Happy Friday Eve, WARRIORS!

Hope all is well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP Thursday!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Texted my bro again yesterday morning and finally got a response!

They are all well but they won't get their power back until Sunday or Monday!

We didn't get into if he or any of the extended fam had damage to property etc... There will be time for that when he gets his power back!

All I care about is that they are all safe and doing well!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

Never trade what you want the MOST for what you want at the MOMENT.

It only leads to FAILURE!

~ unknown

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
yea JO it has to be the power I am sure at this point. It is alot to fix down there!! Still sending prayers to everyone!!
They are fixing power to hospitals, fire stations etc first then private citizens, which makes sense. And you're right, there's a lot of power that needs to be restored for sure!

I read that Disney World was back up and opened on Tuesday... sounds odd but Florida needs the tourist $$$$ badly NOW!

Did you hear that 25% of the homes in the Florida Keys were completely destroyed? OMG how sad for all those families!
Quote:
off to shop a little for some stuff kid needs for school and then taking doggie to the walking track right after. fast shop...omg I am sooooooo sick of stores! I now have to find a way to delete stores point blank from my life except on a few trips a month. I think I will plan up on this cause I am to the point of insanity with stores If ya ain't got it and need it, put it on the list and I will get it on my next scheduled errand run LOL yea that might work
Still school shopping for the DD? I thought that was done... you poor thing! I hear ya on the "hate to shop" thingy, but sometimes its a necessary evil like groceries!

Mandy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandymoo
Another question. Can I have avocado? It isn't on the "no" list but I don't see it addressed in the fats either.
Avocados are not an A '72 Induction Food. Here are the veggies allowed in Induction:

Two small green salads a day (each less than one cupful, loosely packed) made only of leafy greens, celery, or cucumbers and radishes. Or else a sour pickle in place of a salad. Plus… green olives. |page 135|

Avocados (carbs = 2.4 g per ounce) are allowed if one is climbing the carb levels, like De said!

Dr A. mentions them on page 138:

The Diet Revolution Vegetables (not for level one): All of the above plus:

Asparagus, Avocado, Bamboo Shoots, Bean Sprouts, Beet Greens, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Chard, Chinese Cabbage, eggplant, Kale, Kohlrabi, Mushrooms, Okra, Onions, Peppers, Pumpkins, Rhubarb, Sauerkraut, Snow Pea Pods, Spinach, String Beans, Summer Squash, Tomatoes, Turnips, Water Chestnuts, Wax Beans, Zucchini Squash

Out of all the LC WOE plans, IMHO, A '72 Induction is probably the most restrictive but for those of us with chronic carb metabolic processing disorder & carb addiction to the MAX, it's the only way for us to lose the weight and keep it off for better health!