Old Tue, Sep-12-17, 05:10
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Tuesday, 12 September 2017

Happy Tuesday, WARRIORS!

Hope all is well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day as usual!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Was really a rough w/e for me, worrying about my fam in Florida. Was totally exhausted yesterday afternoon from the stress of it all, came home ate dinner and was in bed by 7 pm.

Haven't heard anything from my bro since Sunday afternoon... praying that "no news is good news." I texted him yesterday morning and got no response...

I know there are power outages all over FL (6.5 million people affected) and from what I've gleaned by googling the power outages, almost 2/3 of FL is without power.

The maps I've seen include the areas where my fam and extended fam live... (sources: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/11/res...some-areas.html & http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/we...-htmlstory.html)

So hopefully, they are all waiting for power to be restored and I'll hear from him soon...

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

"Getting to your ideal weight goal & maintaining it is NOT a PUNISHMENT, it's PRESERVATION!"
~ By lindalove 12.02.15

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
JO if needed give him a very fast call just to check on him no need to chat long, but just hearing from someone to be sure they are still safe is very important and if you chat with him let us know!
Tried without success, Imma thinking if power is OUT, so are the cell phone towers, etc...
Quote:
still busy
got storms approaching but nothing bad
closing pool today, hubby said RAIN and I said I don't care, we will be out in the rain covering that pool cause leaves are flying around and I don't want them in there for next year lol--I want this covered and DONE today! and it will be

this and that as usual
few errands
nothing dramatic
Wow, so pool season has finally ended for you.

I know you hate to see that happen being our sun/heat lovin' warrior and all... Can totally understand wanting to cover your pool to protect it from getting leaves and crap in it!
Quote:
everyone have a fine day
Thanks, hope your Monday was fine as well!
Quote:
but he did say eat every single time you are hungry. and not to limit yourself if you are hungry
I know for me personally, if I don't LIMIT myself I can easily OVEREAT even on perfectly 100% OP foods. I don't have that switch that says "you're FULL Stop eating..." There seems to be a lot of us around like that!
Quote:
could not cover pool, high winds would make that cover be a sail and couldn't go there so waiting til tomorrow for rest of storms to pass today
Bummer about not being able to cover the pool yesterday, hope you get it covered soon!

Mandymoo:

Howdy, Mandy! If you're waiting on the book, I posted the Induction Rules, Foods List, DR No No's & Other Notes on the first page of this thread.

You don't HAVE to eat breakfast, actually the secret is to only eat when you are truly hungry, not "head" hungry...

I only eat once a day, so I skip both breakfast, lunch and only have dinner.

Been doing this since July 2013. Helps me keep my food related issues under control! And I wasn't a breakfast eater BEFORE I seriously tackled my re-start back in '13. I haven't eaten breakfast since around mid-school age... So I really only gave up one meal.

I totally agree with De about the "huge difference between what I WANT to EAT and what I NEED to eat." B/c I can eat all flippin' day LONG even on perfectly 100% OP foods... I have portion control issues to the MAX...so I have to vigilantly watch how much I eat IF I want to maintain my weight loss and the good health that comes with that.

I also found out that I am only truly sated when I have a big meal, so eating once a day has really taken care of that for me!

I don't do cheese b/c it's like crack to me and I can easily binge on it!

Dr A said this on page 8 that truly resonates with me every single day:
Quote:
One thing I have learned is that there's no fixed formula that works for everybody.

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
Jo,.., praying your twin and rest of extended family are doing well amidst the devastating damage from Irma! I have not heard from my old boss since Saturday so I continue to pray for all Floridians and anyone else in her path 🙏🙏🙏.
Imma patiently waiting and praying it's only the power outages that are preventing him from contacting me... will text again later this am...

Hope you hear from your old boss soon!
Quote:
Have a terrific Tuesday warriors and take care of yourself!
Thanks, I shall! Hope you do too!

Hard to believe we are already into week 5 of the school year! Holy Hannah!