A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Sunday, 10 September 2017

okay back...
Happy Day, WARRIORS!

Hope all is well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day as usual!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Just finished talking to my bro in FL. He's got everything nailed down, put away etc... this isn't his first hurricane rodeo! He's lived in FL for 40 years.

He has enough provisions for 7-10 days, a generator, etc... They are starting to get impacted by the hurricane and won't experience the full affects until early tomorrow morning... right now they are under torrential rain with increasing wind and tornado threats...

He lives 35 miles south west of Daytona Beach...

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

Posting on this Hard-Core Warriors thread is great preventive medicine for us.

It is like taking aspirin before a headache!

~ By Larry H 12.01.15

Gosh, I miss Larry, I wish he'd come back on to let us know how he's doing!

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
Thank you jo for starting our new thread!

Quote:
It always feels great to go over and read the first page of the thread again. Dr A's words are in my head and I Use many of his thoughts for my coping strategies!
Yeppers, I can't agree more b/c I do the same thing!
Quote:
Great post from Ken jo and like you said spot on to my way of thinking!
I thought you guys would appreciate his words of wisdom b/c he says so eloquently what we all know to be true at least for us Warriors, in a nutshell, No Cheats ever!
Quote:
I am praying for anyone in the path of Hurricane Irma. Have many friends and colleagues in Florida! I know Jo you have family down their praying they are safe and out of harm's way
I seriously don't think anyone in Florida is out of harm's way; the storm will impact them one way or another, most esp those knuckle heads that have decided to hanker down when told to evacuate...what are they thinking??? Then they are told NOT to call 911 b/c no ones coming to the evac area to rescue anyone...
Quote:
Just working on my things to do and chillin 😎!
Imma glad you're finally getting a chance to chil-lax b/c you deserve it! Imma working on my w/e "to-do" list too... but all's good!
Quote:
I took Magnum out on the trails this morning! That fool went after a squirrel and ended up in a pond. Had to swim his way out! Freaked him out! Then I got him home and gave him a good bath! Checked him for ticks! Will brush him and re check later!
at Magnum the squirrel hunter! What an adventure he had...

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
new thread here too! oh my LOL
I guess it was about time, eh?
Quote:
Jo you preach that good old A72 info! everyone needs to see it, so glad you got it all on this new thread as usual....it is the best way to approach eating in life....others don't know it but I sure do! LOL
A '72 seems to be our golden ticket to weight loss/maintaining the loss and better HEALTH! Who could ask for anything more?
Quote:
On that truck, no we are shopping, heck he has like 50 he would love to buy now! the sticker shock is hard on me, being frugal to part with like over 60K now just curls my toes to now end but he keeps reminding me 'ya can't take it with you' but I tell him I would like to hang onto it long as I CAN and if I croak before him he then can do whatever, til then I am holding on tight LOL but I guess I gotta let some bucks go at some point. frugal in me says no, but he has worked hard all thru the years so my softer side says ok...well maybe ok...well...haha
Oh, I hear ya on the frugal part and I know what you mean that Tony's worked hard etc... so I guess that means there'll be a new truck at Karen's and Tony's house in the near future right?
Quote:
doing some errands and taking dog and will walk a hiking track near one of my stops. Dog is thrilled, I say 'car dog' and he knows! In fact he is looking at me saying come on you slow human LOL will leave in just a bit
That's great that you took Bolt on a hike or did he take you??!

Doesn't matter what we're doing, they just love to hang out with us!
Quote:
hitting store, Tbones on sale for 6.99 lb so will get some for the freezer
Sounds like a great price for tbones!
Quote:
all good here, closing pool in just a few days. COOLER here and it isnt right but if weather says cooler then I am flipping over to hiking now. got no choice
Sorry to hear that you'll be closing your pool soon...but I guess it's that time of year. Nice that you're switching swimming to hiking! You GO GIRL!

Hey how's Irma gonna be affecting your area? Hope it's not gonna be bad for you guys there!
Quote:
kiddo and me are off hiking in a bit
yes I woke her and got yelled at but tough, ya know. Momma wants out of the house a little and we are going and that is that...plus Bolt is foaming at the mouth to get out also LOL
Kiddo hates to go but once there, on the trail with Bolt, she has tons of fun and takes pics and plays music ----crap she never chats with me HAHA...have to work on that but at 12 why bother cause most I get back is ...geez mom ya ain't got a clue what I am saying! oh well....whatever
at "geez mom you ain't got a clue what I am saying..." I guess they forget we were 12 yo girls once too!
Quote:
cold as frozen snot here!! This is start with pants/jacket and end in Tshirt and shorts and this ALL clothing days drives me nuts!
That's how it is here too, but I ain't complaining one iota!
Quote:
I hear ya JO on that! Irma is scary and prayers being sent to your family in Fl and everyone else...they need all they can get.
I hope all is ok for your family!!
Thanks... they seem to be doing well all things considered!
Quote:
I got cleaning to do today
I kinda let some stuff go running here and there and today is chore catch up day....anyone want to come here and clean my bathrooms for me? What? NO takers? Yea I hear ya on that!!!
Don't pick me!!! I gots my own bathrooms to clean, but then I live alone and Imma neat freak!