Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #1309   ^
Old Fri, Mar-24-17, 03:28

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

this household is a friggin' nightmare right now.

hubby sick as a dog with what I had. same everything and I know how bad I was so I know he is miserable. He left for work but was thinking of calling in sick, I said just go in and if ya die come home early I bet 99.9% sure he will be home in about 4 hrs. He is bad off right now.

I got dog to eat of course Brought him home. He laid down only 1 time on my bed cause he basically just passed out. He won't sleep at all. He just stands. He is hurting big time. This is just nuts ya know. I feel so friggin' sorry for him....ya know more than I do for hubby HA HA just cause he can't express his troubles LOL Called vet and I can increase pain meds a bit for him. This recovery is rough on all of us!!

bill was $2,312 but worth every penny for him, just gotta get past recovery now!

no sleep for me mostly dragging to the max

so when kiddo goes off to school I will bring doggie on bed and lie down and see if I can get him down and asleep. I might have to go to my regular vet and get sedation for him, the emerg. vet mentioned it if this restless goes too far.

Blue ya had me laughing. my 'clockwork' mind which should be excellent is truly nothing but a control freak situation in my life and honestly I am tired of hell of it I am one step from selling it all and hitting the road and saying I am done and changing my lifestyle come heck or highwater HA HA but heck can't do that with sick hubby and sick dog right now LOL

omg I am going bonkers here!