View Single Post
  #1306   ^
Old Thu, Mar-23-17, 15:51

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Afternoon ladies!

Trig- After the "butt kicking"- I didn't see the update on the BOLT? By the way- I agree with EVERYTHING you said. I really don't know WHAT I was thinking on those nuts. Anyway they hit the trash- before I could finish off the other half!

Leeann- So fun to hear about your DS18- you won't know what to do with your self when DS15 hits that point! You might need to get a puppy! That is what most of us do! Your Bella could use a playmate. HA Hope the play goes well. Are you taping it? What a old fashioned word. TAPING My kids would be like..... What is taping something....... hahaha

Kmom- OMG- call that transfer into a loop make me CRAZY! If the big IF you get a real person- half the time they don't speak English! Glad you got through that nightmare.
Update on doctor to follow! Thanks for asking!

Blue- How was your day. I am still relishing a Blue moment. So did you get to work from home?

Cat- thinking of you-

Lori- I can't wait to feel so good again I can even walk , let alone boxing. Dang girl- keep us going with all that motivation!
------------------------------------------------------------
All,
Sooooooo I went to work- and left early for my doctor appt. Well I will just cut to the chase. It was exactly as my surgeon thought. My "self dissolving stiches that were suppose to disappear in 3-4 weeks are taking longer than normal.
I am the 4th person in his office for the SAME issue due to a "bad" lot number on the sutures. They have removed those from the OR.
So my body is now REJECTING the sutures- became swollen and painful and inflamed since Sunday. I'm so glad I went in.

He removed what he could- but there are still 3-4 more that would not come out. Yes I cried like a baby- hurt like He!!-
I am now on 10 days of Cipro- ya the big guns, he shot me in the hip with steroid, and gave me motrin 800 and wants to see me in a week.

the good news- hopefully the few stiches left will resolve in the next week, no surgery. But dam- inflamed, pain, and blow me up like a balloon. Me and steroids, inflammation and weight loss DO NOT MIX.

So I am not stepping on the scale for the next week or so- I don't know what my base line even is at this point. I have been dealing with this frekin issue for a good 2 years. So I just need to give myself some self love and just be ok- and eat clean, on my WOE and do what I can.

I am not tossing my motivation out the window. I am allowing my body to truly heal. And then adjust from there.

ok all enjoy your evening.
Had stir fry- chicken, few veggies, and that is it for today. I only had one meal as I was supposed to go to doctor fasting- just in case. I didn't leave office till 430. - then had to get scripts. OMG I hate steroids- I will be a bowling ball- it's a slow release good for a WEEK- OK TRIG- SHOOT ME AND PUT ME OUT
Should take off my rings while I can.

Ok rambled way to long-

thanks for the listen
Sponsored Links