#72   ^
Old Tue, Jul-05-16, 07:03

Plan: Keto/Carnivore/Fasting
Stats: 190/143/144 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 102%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauriSinge
I was up so long on Sunday, because of the guests we had over, that I slept most of the day yesterday. So here I am, wide awake at 5 am! Well, shows me I'm getting better.

If you walk into my house, you won't be walking through loads of crap, like the hoarder show. Everything has its place! but I have pictures on the wall, and lots of knick knacks on the shelves, as well as books and more books. My attic is FULL of books! because I've always worked in small schools that couldn't afford much, so I would buy classroom sets of books for my kiddos. But I paid for them, so I took them with me when I left. DD says I should start my own school! I need to get rid of them, but I'm not sure how to do it.

Went with DD to see Finding Dory yesterday--cute movie. She wanted to go out to dinner afterwards, but I was tired and not hungry so she brought me home. I mostly have pain in 2 spots--1 makes sense, and the other is my shoulders. So weird...they say after laproscopic surgery some of the CO2 they use to inflate your abdomen travels to your shoulders and causes pain there until it disappates. I'm trying to walk a little bit every hour I'm up, in hopes that moving around will encourage it to go away.

Lauri..I know that exact shoulder pain. No one warned me about it. When I had my gallbladder out the only pain I had was shoulder pain.

We've collected a lot of books over the years. I've donated some, but we still have many more.

Hope today is better for you. Get some rest!