View Single Post
  #47   ^
Old Wed, Jun-24-15, 19:28

Plan: HFLC
Stats: 197/168/157 Female 5 ft 1 inch
BF:
Progress: 73%

Well it decided to rain, again. We had a beautiful week last week and my builders got tons of stuff done, Friday afternoon they got the windows and exterior door and the dog door in. So today when it was pouring rain they were able to work inside. Yesterday afternoon at 3:30 Jim the contractor came looking for me and ask if they could start taking the windows out between the old house and the new room. I was hoping for a little more notice, but I sure wasn't going to say so. So last night I buzzed around moving my current quilt projects and all the accumulated clutter of all sorts into my living room. This morning they moved my big desk away from that wall and I was gone all day, when I got home the windows were out, the door way was cut and they had boarded it all up. I love progress.

Sunday we went over to buy light fixtures. John was full of all kinds of advice, but I burst his bubble and told him this is my project and I get to pick everything. I had done tons of online research and it all went quickly. The store we went to had everything I wanted in stock, which I knew from the online site. Good thing I got all of that done, because this morning at 8 AM while we were still in our PJs the electrician showed up to learn where everything went. I am finding Jim and Andy the builders very easy to get along with and I really like the electrician who is a big dog lover.

One thing for sure, none of the misc clutter that has been hanging around for over a year (since the last time I reorganized my studio) will not go into the new room. Major pitching stuff coming up.

I am getting ready to take some of my nicer fat clothes to a consignment store. I had not thought about it, until recently when I went in the store to buy some things. I have 3 pairs of really nice lands end jeans that I hate to let go but they would fall off these days so off they go. Maybe if I sell enough stuff I can buy one pair of lands end jeans for next winter.

Weight is hovering around 159, which is good. I am still trying to eat a little bit more than I was and it seems to help, but who knows exactly why and what will work next week as Blue and Kathy were saying.

Okay, I have checked in and caught up.