View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Mar-03-17, 08:17

Plan: Atkins 20
Stats: 237.6/150/155 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 106%

I so understand what you are saying about obsession with food. It's always a risk when you diet, even successfully. I find myself stepping on the scale several times a day. And that can lead to making food choices that aren't smart.

You may be having a touch of low carb flu, which is why you may not be feeling well at the moment. This does pass. I'm wondering about the yogurt you ate. For starting low-carb, yogurt is usually not one of the food choices, and only if it is whole milk,

Can you make a list of other foods that are low-carb, and that you like? I find that eggs, nuts, bits of salami, salads with all of oil, and cheese, are all appealing foods that I can easily eat in small quantities.

It sounds like your situation is a little complex, so I hope you get lots of responses here, and that you continue the conversation. I think one of the keys to this way of life is simply focusing on eating the most delicious foods you can. The weight will come off. But it is challenging to adapt to a new kind of mindset. I'm still finding that to be true, even after 11 months.