View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Mon, Jul-25-16, 14:35

Plan: Atkins 92
Stats: 260/200/175 Female 72 inches
BF:Size 20/12/10
Progress: 71%

Here's some perspective: I have thick thighs and a smaller waist with a flat belly. I have big boobs too, so classic hourglass figure. While this is supposedly desirable, it makes it nearly impossible to buy pants that are appropriate for work. Even "curvy" styles are generally inappropriately snug in the thigh for a business environment if they fit elsewhere.

No matter what my weight, my inner thighs rub together when I walk. The chafing is horrible to the point that I only wear skirts/dresses with Spanx or a split slip underneath. The constant rubbing means that my pants ALWAYS wear out in the inner thigh long before they are really worn out. Leggings and skinny jeans are incredibly unflattering on me.

I have lost some weight in my thighs over the years, but if I gain any it goes right back there as well. That means that I have saddlebags, sagging skin on the inner thigh, and cellulite dimples that you would not believe. I look like a complete disaster in a bathing suit despite the flat stomach, because my legs bulge right out the bottom.

So, be careful what you wish for.