#23   ^
Old Mon, Nov-02-15, 03:52

Plan: LC Primal
Stats: 290/270/160 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPrufrock

3. "Eww. Are you really going to eat that?" Fast food check out person on seeing my salad with high fat dressing, avocado and eggs.

4. "Wow you're really eating a lot today." Server at sushi restaurant, when I got three orders of sashimi and a big salad.

Don't even get me started on what male Indian servers had to say to me when I was visiting my family these last two summers!

I've never heard anything like that.
If I did, though...I've been sensitive since childhood about comments about my food. I just hate people commenting on it!

Usually it's well meaning enough, and I'm the one who ends up being rude.
For example I have had cashiers at the grocery store ask "having a movie night?" when they noticed I was buying popcorn and soda (back when I bought those things!). I shrugged non-committally, and refrained from saying what I really wanted to which was "None of your business! Why can't you just ring up the stuff and leave me alone?!"

If a server said I was eating a lot or asked "are you actually going to eat that??"...I know myself and I know I'd probably look at them like I wanted to kill them, and would definitely storm out.