#1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-12-06, 12:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 252/252/182 Male 6'2"
BF:
Progress:
Question Candida & Eyesight

Hi Guys

I've just registered with the site, and I'm hoping that someone can help me with this:

Last year I was diagnosed with Candida (after suffering my symptoms for two years), and have all the usual stuff people have described on here, fatigue, bad brain fog, weight gain etc...

One 'symptom' I have that is most distressing is a problem with my eyesight. It isn't necessarily blurred, but nor is it correct, it is almost like I am drunk! My vision has a slightly other-wordly feel to it. There is nothing physically wrong with my eyes (after numerous examinations), but this sensation has been pretty constant for three years (the length of my candida problem.)

Originally, the sensation would come about midday, last until about four pm, and then my eyesight would return to normal. The sensation was like if you went for extended periods of time without eating and went light-headed, which is basically what I thought was the problem. Then, over the course of the next couple of weeks, this sensation would last longer and longer until it became permanent.

Has anyone else suffering with Candida also had eyesight problems? I'm desperate to find out!

Thanks

Ade
Sponsored Links