#14   ^
Old Mon, Jun-02-03, 21:04

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 104/114/99 Female 4'10"
BF:
Progress: -200%
Default Missing Those Sweets!

Zandria,

I can relate to your feelings of loss in regard to sweets. I sometimes just want something and cannot be satisfied. I especially feel it now. A lot of times, I'll promise myself, especially at a party or restaurant, that when I get home I'll make a Mock Danish--a real big one--for myself. That helps! I do love those mock danishes. I need to expand my repetroire (sp?) of stevia dessert recipes, but not being much of a cook or baker, I have just not done it yet. I think that the fact that I have a big huge piece of chocolate cake like my grandmother used to make in my kitchen isn't helping. I try to keep all of that kind of stuff out of the house and do much better when it isn't. My daughter, who made the cake, is insisting that I eat some of that cake, too. She is just 10 years old and I'm sure I will end up eating some. I did tell her that I would only eat the last of it because I know from experience that that strategy works the best for me. It is a sad thing that those things that taste and smell the best are usually the worst for us. Each time I was pregnant with my 3 children, I would dream of being in a bakery and it was HEAVEN! I'm hoping that just maybe it is true! LOL

Tig