Thread: I am struggling
View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Nov-15-17, 08:30

Plan: atkins 20
Stats: 127.6/111/110 Female 5' 2"
BF:
Progress: 94%

Good Morning, I read your post about the peanut butter and I have been trying to find a way to answer you without sounding like I'm preaching, 'cause I'm not....I totally hear ya on this. Years ago I was at an all day horse exposition with a friend and the highlight was the evening horse show, starting at 7PM. By 6 or 6:30 people are making their way into the coliseum for the show, lots of people have their dinner with them as do my friend and I. She had a Sub, me my salad, I glanced to the aisle beside us and there was a lady taking her seat, she put all her stuff down and proceeded to take out a jar of peanut butter and a spoon.... OMG, I could so do that....OK, so I tend to babble a bit, but my point is that is something that I just simply can not handle, I can't control it, if I have a little, I will inevitably have a LOT, I just have to accept it and because being in control is essential for me, I just can not have peanut butter, you don't even want to hear my ice cream story...lol. Forgive me if this is none of my business, but maybe, having peanut butter is not going to be acceptable for you. We have a member here on the forum and she describes it as being an Abstainer...I love that.

Anyway, nice to meet you, please drop by sometime, I love company, have a positive day, ttyl