View Single Post
  #105   ^
Old Thu, Sep-21-17, 04:47

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning Ladies!

Lori- I see that the tropical storm is your way up the east coast. I am wondering if it is effecting you and your trip. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Blue- I wrote down your make up suggestion. I have a "age spot" I am always trying to cover up. You must be a through and through Amazon gal! Prime is losing money on you!!!!!

I appreciate your sharing about it taking 3 years to feel settled. Maybe I needed to hear that. I don't know If I have been in one place for that long since I have been divorced 9 years ago. I seem to have taken up the life of a gypsy of late- but ready to settle. But I too want a social life.

I also wrote down the name of the book you recommended. I might go get it at lunch time. I am finding it hard to find time to read lately. I have been tired- and Netflix seems to win.

I love those work from home days- I am going to ask my boss if I can work from home tomorrow. I need a pajama day. Lucky you to get 3 of them!
I know it takes more the older we get to get to a better weight. But if you feel good most of the time- and at least comfortable in your body, what is a few pounds. I have come to terms I will most likely not hit the size 6 again- but I would take a size 8 and be ok. I felt the best when I was that size. It's about what feels the best to us!

Trig- DONE BY 10?????? WTFudge...... are you kidding? I'm like Blue- don't talk to me for at least 2 hours the I first get up. Seriously. Most of the world isn't up by 10. However I have been getting up between 4:30- 5:00 EVERY MORNING I just get up- because my alarm goes off at 5:30 anyway. So I start my coffee and come here and type and wake up.
You all have become part of my morning routine now!

Have you thought about volunteering? I think you would be great maybe helping with the humane society or something like that. You have a love of animals. I would love to have time to do something like that!

I know you don't like shopping- so do you order everything off line too? I find wondering though stores relaxing. I love to browse though pretty things. I love a good book store too- could spend hours there.

Leeann- I agree please post a pic- when the robot done! I love you have such a creative young one!
How is the DS18 adjusting? Speaking of kids- how are the wedding plans going? Spring will be here before you know it!!!!!
Do you ever come to ATL. to see your mom?

KMOM- I have been chugging the water to clear up all the toxins from the massage. So interesting you were getting a massage and some kid wants to take over on you? That sounds a little creepy to me. Thankfully that didn't happen.
I happy that you have things so in perspective! I think that having a SD- has helped in that area. People that have special children are special too. They go through things most people just take for granted.
I have shared before - I have a cousin that has CP- she is wheelchair bound and is a total care person. My aunt is a true saint. I just don't know if I could have the type of life she has. I have the utmost respect for her. My cousin is mid 30's. She is unable to live in a group home. They tried it for a minute and she could not function- so they brought her home.
So I do understand how compassionate you are!

Water- yesterday 6/6
----------------------------------------------------
I had an interesting evening. We have a new supper club as BLUE calls them. It is a steak house that specializes in nothing but burgers and steak and a few sides.
So I decided I wanted to try a bunless burger and a side salad. OMG - really really really good. You really can tell a good burger when it isn't covered up with a bun.

So I was at the bar- eating, when a nice looking gentleman sat beside me. Long story short- he bought me a glass of wine and we ended up at a table for about an hour or so......
He is Canadian and is here for a couple days on business. He leaves Friday.

We had a delightful conversation. It was so interesting to listen to his perspective of America and politics. He said that his country is so connected to what we do here- because it affects them. It was interesting. I did most of the listening. The conversation then drifted to snow- and how funny it is that in the south that people here can't handle snow! I gave hime my card and he walked me to me car and that was that.
I did get a text from him before I went to bed that he would love to take me to dinner tonight- which I politely declined. I told him I already had plans, but thanked him for a delightful evening. So it was a nice ending. No hard feelings, and he will be on his way.

Today will be a fun one. We are having a surprise party for 3 staff members. People are coming in from all over the state for a meeting - that will turn into a baby shower for 2 and a retirement part for 1. I have ordered the catering, cakes, and have collected money and will decorate when I get into the office.

The food will be Chicken, steak, veggie kabobs, salad, and a tone of other sides I could careless about. I will have the steak and call it a day.

Ava is almost 3 pounds now and is doing great! My little guy though was rushed to the hospital via ambulance last night about 1 am- for croup. He is currently being admitted to Children's for a day or two.
Goodness that brings back memories of my Ds- he was asthmatic and was ALWAYS in the hospital when he was little.
My poor daughter- She is tired! She called me early 530 this morning to tell me. She doesn't want me to come as he is very contagious and is in good hands. I was slated to go to Greenville this weekend too. I will take a pass - But I know he is in good hands.
Thing is though DD can't go to the NICU- after being exposed.
So we just wait for the little guy to get better.

Gotta run- TOTALLY ON POINT TODAY!
Oh yeah- I feel AMAZING today! No pain and I feel really loose muscles. YAY!!!!!!