View Single Post
  #94   ^
Old Tue, Sep-19-17, 04:15

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning all!

I missed posting yesterday- best intentions!

KMOM- I MUST know where you get the cali crusts!!!!! I have wanted to try one for awhile. Most recipes l look at has cheese as a binder.
Glad you are humming along in your WOE! I know you had a great time with your SD!

Blue- I did laugh when I read your post about the movie and your hubs entranced by the movie. HUMMMMMMMM Could it be a young thing in a tight body suit, busting through walls and saving the world? Nah........ just for the action .......RIGHT......HAHAHA

I do have business cards already printed up. Got that done a month ago. I even have domain name- in case a some point I want a website. Health Warrior 1- I'm a fighter for health! Got to pass those out more. Would like to be in a more comfortable weight place- but I am moving slowly in that area.
How are things on your end?

Trig- I would think with the changing of the season you would have a ton to do on your farm! Enough to keep you busy. I know that fall - is harvest= work.
Happy to hear you and the kiddo seem to have a routine down! Blue hair and all!
Did you ever get rid of those fire ants?

Leeann- I read in your post that you would consider volunteering at the Ronald Mc Donald house. I encourage you to do that if you ever get free time! What an amazing place! I wish I could give back to them as well. They are so good to my kids- and have been a save haven for hundreds of families that are struggling with ill children.

So have you abandon your back yard? It is still nice enough to sit out back yet! How do you keep the mosquitoes though? They are out in droves right now.

Lori- Sounds like you are having a really great time! Can't wait to hear all about it.
-------------------------------------------
I am in solid PAIN! I feel every bit of my age.
So I fell, over the weekend. I had just moped and swept my floors. I then put on fuzzy socks and then played chase with Bella. I took a turn- my feet went one way and I body slammed the floor. Real smart huh!
So I have been super sore on my left side- THANKFULLY- nothing was broken, twisted- just bruised. So I decided that I would get a deep massage yesterday. I hurt more after the massage than from the fall!!!!

So the dude that gave my my 90 minute massage also works on the professional football team. So to say I can hardly move is an understatement- I PAID TO FEEL BEAT UP!!!!!!
But this will pass....... I sure could use a hot tube about now!

My eating has been ok. I have not been carbing it up. But dairy and portion control could be better. I have not been able to kick dairy to the curb. It tastes so good going in. Feels awful afterward.
Thank your lucky stars if it doesn't bother you!!!! Lucky dog!

I am taking in my big ball to work. It will feel better and better for me. Plus my hand weights. I was going to do that last week and just didn't. I feel like I leave everyday with arms full of stuff. My waters, books, sweater, walking shoes.

I am excited by all the new books that have come out lately. I am going to check out the library and just put my name on the list for some.

Gotta go- have a wonderful day.

Ava is doing well! All good here