#1   ^
Old Fri, Jan-18-02, 11:29
Fat and Middle Aged!

Plan: LC
Stats: 000/000/160 Female 6'0''
BF:LOTS AND LOTS
Progress: 0%
Unhappy Confession

Grrrrr I am so aggrivated with myself I have been SOOOO good. Today in appreciation for all the extra hours we have been putting in at school our priciPAL hired the baskin robbins people to come in a make sundaes for all of the teachers. I tried(obviously not hard enough) resisting (like I did the M&M's another teacher put in my face Wednesday at our open house) finally I decided on a small SMALL bowl of vanilla (about 4 bites) and some nuts. No Syrup, cherry chocolate or optherwise, no fake whipped cream with tons of sugar, and not even a cherry on top. It was good though... but not good enough to put any pounds back on the scale tomorrow morning!!! I am more mad at the fact that I have been so good for over two weeks, not cheating ONCE and bam I let peer pressure get to me.

It kind of aggrivates me that the teachers (my friends) were so insistent that I eat the ice cream

NO, I AM NOT BLAMING ANYONE BUT MYSELF FOR TAKING THAT CUP OF ICE CREAM, but they all saw on AND COMMENTED on Wednesday night when we had dinner that I took all the bread off of my sub sandwhich and left my chips and cookie UNTOUCHED!! (the school provided us dinner). Oh well... I have been extra good the last two days, maybe the indulgence won't zap me tomorrow, but then again if it sdoesn't I may think that this is something I can pull off all the time!Hmmm the trials and tribulations of a new WOE!!!! Anyhow... I will go to the gym tonight and that will make me feel a tad better!!!
Carrie Ann
Sponsored Links