View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, May-21-06, 07:51

Plan: atkins
Stats: 375/233/215 Male 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 89%
Default Hi, I'm new (to this section anyway)

Hello everybody,

My name is Ernesto, I'm a 24 year old graduate student, and I'm bored. Oh yeah, I'm also on Atkins too, but I'm mostly bored. Hmmm, let's see... I guess this is where I tell a little about myself (I think so at least, lol!!). Well then, like I mentioned earlier, my name is Ernesto Ballesteros, live in San Antonio, raised in Los Angeles (Torrance), but spend all my time at school. I've been doing atkins for about 10 months now, ever since I gained a bunch of weight during my undergraduate degree.

I'm currently working towards a Ph.D in Information Technology Management, but I'm just now finishing up my Master's in Information Assurance and Security (basically, I'm an anti-hacker.. or at least that's what I'm studying for). I'm heterosexual, single, and wondering if this is the time of my life where I should be looking for somebody to settle down with, but I'm not all that sure (about the settling down that is... HAHAHAHA!!!). Other than all that, I'd say I'm easy to get along with, but I suppose that really isn't for me to say.

Anyway, Sundays are boring and here I am.

Look, I can barely hold my excitment!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Sponsored Links