Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein!!
Stats: -/-/- Female 162 cm
BF:unknown
Progress: 1600%
Talking websites & weight gain

Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarb
Are there any sites on the internet you would recommend for ideas? It seems there are many discontinued threads, and not many Schwarzbeiners.

Other than the schwarzbein website I don't know of any SBP internet resources.

I agree with ArticCat completely!! I was told about the SBP through word of mouth, otherwise I had never heard of it. I think most people who hear about it and don't read the book think it is an ultra low carb diet (if they are on a low fat high carb diet) or another high carb diet (if they are on something like Atkins). If only everyone HAD to read the book!! LOL

Anyway hapy cooking - we bought the recipe books, and they are worth every cent.

BTW, on the weight front I am still gaining I think. So far I've gone from size 8 Australian pant size (size 4 American) to a loose size 14. And My sides are getting folds!! Argh! I look like an accordian! I've never had that before. I'm still trying to keep positive.... don't know what I could be doing wrong (or hopefully I am just healing, won't gain any more and will lose eventually). I'm going to start keeping a journal, to keep closer check. And at least I'm not bright yellow anymore, and I know I'm gaining muscle too. Anyway. I better go start my homework.. no rest for the wicked, right?