View Single Post
  #40   ^
Old Fri, Sep-24-04, 05:12

Plan: atkins
Stats: :(/:)/145 Female 5 feet 4
BF:
Progress:

Morning Anu, so sorry about your mom,I can relate my dear. my mom has all the same problems , shes bed ridden now after a stroke , I think that was a wake up call for me also, how old is your mom anu? I hate going to the hospital to visit , can't stand to see someone in pain its so diffcult to keep your spirts up , my mom still has her spirt wich is a good thing, but i try to go home one day a week to visit with her (diffcult cause shes in PEI and Im in NB ) but i always try I hope your visit goes well Anu , stay strong, congrad's on your weightloss this week ! thats awesome!! i went to nova scotia the past 2 days for meetings and what was there to eat?? all pasta ? soups and sandwiches!! Arghhhhhhhhhh food was awful, so each nite after the meetings i went for steak and salad, and veggies! weighed in this morning (Im home sick with the flu now) and i never lost or gained lol Yahoooo ! so Im sitting at a loss of 20 kilos ???IM pleased, I see the dr again in a few week about my cholesterol and thryoid , well Take Care Anu , my thoughts are with you and your mom and i hope all goes well!! bye for now from your friend in canada patricia