View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Sat, Jan-15-05, 19:01

Plan: ultimate new york body pl
Stats: 152/139/134 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 72%
Default freezing!!

Here in grand New York City, it is now a whopping 26 degrees! That has taken me off my walking for exercise track, but still following the food plan. To all you out there doing the exercises, congrats! I have four kids, and hardly have time for my hour walk at night. I am wondering if that is why I didnt lose any real weight. It gets me down, until I put on my jeans, and see results there, instead of the scale. I dont eat what he says at each meal, but I am eating one of his dinners each night, and breakfasts each morning, and supplementing with the protein shake. I wish I had more time. Another reason I believe I am not dropping drastic weight is because I only have about 10 to lose, ( or at least that is what gets me thru the day, since I didnt lose as much as everyone else!) I am almost thru with my two weeks, and cant decide whether to switch to BODY FOR LIFE, or stay for another week, and introduce the D for Dairy, so I can drink a Decaf coffee with Half and Half... That, with four kids, is what gets me thru a day...
Keep up the great work everyone.. Remember, its not the one oreo cookie that put the pounds on you, its the PACKAGE that did it!!!

xoxoxoxo