#3   ^
Old Wed, Feb-13-08, 15:48
Never Give Up!

Plan: It's anybody's guess!
Stats: 350/250/160 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 53%

I agree with Pennink about the alcohol.

One thing you should keep in mind is that everyone is different. What works for me may not work at all for you. Unfortunately, nobody knows exactly what might work for you. All we can do is post our own experiences.

I feel that the best thing for you to do would be to follow the instructions Dr. A. put in his books. If that doesn't work for you, only then should you start looking for ways to tweak the plan a bit. One thing I have found is that I lose much better if I eat plenty of veggies every day. I rarely lose anything on Induction, but as soon as I increase the veggies, I suddenly begin to lose. Again, that's just the way my body reacts. Your experience may be much different.

You might also want to have your thyroid checked. I spent a year unable to lose anything, pounds or inches. Only since my doctors finally increased my thyroid meds a tiny bit have I finally begun to lose again.

ETA: You seem to have done quite well at losing weight. You only have 13 pounds to go, and Dr. A. specifically pointed out that the last few pounds would come off very slowly.

Good luck to you!