Old Sun, Oct-30-16, 07:18

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz66
So Leeann- you eat for the day at 2:30 and done????/

I eat- light- I do mean light- snack about 130 with girls at work- and light dinner-

Weekend- I eat 1 meal between 3-4 and done- but 2:30- are you hungry????

You rock GF- You are doing great

Depends on the day, but my natural way of eating is coffee in the morning with hwc, stevia and sometimes butter (anywhere from 6:30-7:30AM until 9-10 AM- usually nursing one travel mug over this period of time), then "breakfast" at around 10, then a final meal anywhere from 1-3. That is my PREFERENCE but circumstances dictate whether or not it is so. When Dh is home for dinner and we do a "family meal" I will tend to eat something small, but when he is working late, I will feed the kids and not eat. Social meals also tend to be at night and I will eat then as well, almost always. I could sit there with just coffee or something but, for me, the social experience is important and something I wish to preserve. But yes, I don't prefer to eat dinner and go to bed full and my body seems to have adapted to that and doesn't look to eat after midday. If I do feel hunger, I might have a decaf and of course I never refuse to eat if I KNOW I am hungry. That to me is one of the great benefits of eating LC vs something like WW- on WW I was HUNGRY, on LC I don't have to deny myself food, ever.