Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #43   ^
Old Fri, Oct-28-16, 18:14

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Blue- So sorry you are laid out so low. Resting like you did today will hopefully help along recovery, as well as resting this weekend. Yay for your 6:1 plan being a success! Do you have your "1" for this weekend planned yet or you aren't sure?

Jaz- TOM is bad enough once but twice really stinks. Totally get what you mean about not being sad that Mr Big is traveling. Whether we like someone or not, too much together time is too much! I am feeling serious people burn out today- I get it.

Lori- Glad you are with your sister! Enjoy your trip!

Hi Charms and Meme! Looking forward to getting to know you both more. Meme, are you the one from "Meme's fried chicken" that I keep hearing about?

•••••••••••••••

Man, I am just tuckered out. Peopled out, talked out, stressed out, worried out. My reserves are just plain tapped from the past month and a half. I am really going to try to take some moments to breathe this weekend and counsel myself to just breathe and let some things go. T's grades aren't where they should be for his first quarter of HS.. have DH talk to him and just breathe. Planning the XC banquet for next Friday.. delegate and breathe. Life will go on and no one has to be perfect, right?

Stayed on plan ALL DAY today. Go me!!

What's my overall plan? That I don't know yet.