View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, May-02-02, 16:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 154/126/126
BF:
Progress: 100%
Cool Hey there Tokenyanke

Keep on smiling, I know exactly what you're feeling. I wrote one day that I was the lowest I've been for years, then when I weighed myself again another day I was up 2-3lbs again, and it's the same old 2-3 up and down, up and down, up and down. boring!

I decided to track all the way back over my stats, calories, fat, carbs, protein and lbs. I realised that my carbs were slowing inching up, late 20s the mid 30s, and so were my calories, I had let slip a little what with everyone say you must eat at least 10 - 12 x your lbs weight in calories, that I was eating some days 500 calories more that the 12x. So for the past 3 days I've been watching the calories, going to about 11 x and this morning I was down again. I don't exercise very much, just run around after my 3 kiddies, still all preschoolers! I don't have the time or energy, or money for that matter to go out and train. But I have started to do the stretching that PPLP recommends, it's great, quick and easy and you do feel the muscles going for it!

I'm going to post a question about calories and PP I think and see what people say. I'll let you know after a few days whether the downward move is a trend or just a blip. It could be that after a few days I need to up the calories just to fool the body, you never know, but keep trying, never give up, think of the health advantages, they far outweigh anything else anyway.

All the best
Banana