Plan: zero-carb
Stats: 140/140/140 Male 5'6"
BF:
Progress:

Sure.

hamburger, chicken, shrimp, fish...

Good.

bacon, ham...

Not good: salt and preservatives, poor nutritional values, no vitamins.

pot roast...

'Pot roast' is not a cut or kind of meat, it is a term for a dish made of very, very cooked/stewed, low quality 'stew' meat-with-vegetables. Not good, contains vegetables and the meal is too well cooked- most of the nutritional value is destroyed.

What about lamb?

Most cuts of meat are tender when raw and not very tough if blood rare, you should not be cooking meat any further than that.

round steak and a good cut of steak once in a while...

My habit, back in my ballet days when I had very little money to live on, around $50/week for everything including my 10 classes each week and $50/month for my tiny single apartment (room), was to always check the local newspaper for supermarket meat specials, and travel to each market to buy that cut. Since most people had (and still have) a severe fat-phobia, the meat on special was always trimmed very lean, so I paid only for my lean. I would ask the butcher on duty if he could give me some fat (for free) to use in cooking, they always did, and usually generously, so most of my daily caloric requirements cost me nothing.

and maybe an occasional liver with eggs, cream, coffee, olive oil, mayo and butter...

Mayo and olive oil are not real good for you, mayo is heavy with polyunsats and salt, with some sugar, and olive oil is mostly unsats. You don't need any vegetable oils to be truthful, stick to animal fat. Buy only unsalted (sweet cream) butter.

Do I need to repeat? red meat is a COMPLETE food, you don't have to have variety for your body, it only 'feeds' your mind.

for the rest of my life...would i do ok? would i be 100% healthy? Seriously, give me your assessment..because those are the foods i eat and have available to me for the most part!

I think you just need to be more creative in your search for meat bargains. I consumed up to 5000 cal/day while studying ballet and my cost of food was less than half that of my fellow mixed-diet students. I think I spent about $30/month, or one dollar a day- and sometimes less. Of course I wouldn't expect to see prices today like those back in 1960, but meat on special should be relatively low by today's standards. I even ate a lot of 'lamb breast'- at 9 or 10 cents a pound it being about half bone was not too bad a deal. I bought 'pot roast cuts' like 'seven bone' or shoulder at around 30cents/pound, it was not tough if cooked blood rare and actually had a very nice flavour, different from sirloin or rib eye. 'Flank' from the belly is very lean and tasty, it is good for making your own hamburger.

Your 'fear' is just your acculturation speaking from the depths of your unconscious mind, telling you, in your mother's voice, to 'eat your veggies' or suffer from some unnamed, perhaps unmentionable form of malnutrition. You can and should simply relax, get on with life and ignore this.