Old Tue, Sep-26-17, 04:28
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Tuesday, 26 September 2017

Happy Tuesday, WARRIORS!

Hope all is well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day as usual!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

The proactive approach to a mistake is to acknowledge it instantly, CORRECT and LEARN from it.
~ Stephen Covey

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
I SO HEAR YOU ON THIS SORE SUBJECT!!!!!!

If you say the truth and not 'sugary fluff coat it' you are being argumentative and not supportive and good chance your butt will get banned!
Yeppers!
Quote:
That is why I stopped reading journals or any other threads on low carb sites. Done deal.
I still read 'em, I just don't respond. More often then not, I wanna shake the person and say: We totally CONTROL what we eat... no one has a gun to our heads... in order to be successful, STOP the cycle of On Plan than OFF Plan eating b/c it's like being in a hamster wheel. Always gaining/losing the same lbs over and over again. B/c I've been there and done that TOO!
Quote:
I can't stand it anymore....and while I was one of those who never quit at trying, I never was told the truth of what it takes to make it truly in this big change. Sure some can change to lc and do fine and wonderful but so many flounder as I did! Never getting it right. Never finding that truth to what it will take to make it work and be free from food addiction.
I think you finally figure it out, girlie!

I also think too, that peeps gotta realize what works for ONE person might NOT necessarily work for them....

Another thing I've noticed is that peeps are so easily discouraged if they don't see consistent weight loss. Which always brings me back to what CMCM (Carole) has on her siggy line:

Time (patience) + Consistency (OP 100%) = SUCCESS

Which truly is the mathematical formula for Success, IMHO!
Quote:
I just do the Warrior thread and my other friend's thread.......but to fly around this entire site and read and not be able to post the truth, nope ain't doing it anymore!
I just read, I don't post...
Quote:
I say all the time thank heavens for this thread cause we tell it like it is! Something that is invaluable to me
I our thread too b/c we all believe in the same thing = No Cheats EVER!

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
It 95 today suppose to last till Wednesday when hurricane Maria moves out and then a cold front comes in.
We're gonna be in the high 70s this week! I hope that's true! Imma so READY for cooler/Fall temps!
Quote:
Today was grandkiddies day at school! I had so much fun!
Nice that you spend the day with your grands at school! I know they will remember that all their lives!
Quote:
Jo and Karen... Yep I with you gals don't go to any journals or threads. I don't want to hear the excuses for carbs. I know I have done them all in the past from money to every excuse imaginable! Don't do it anymore and figure as long as you are luring to self you will never get off the carb merry go round!
I go snoop and read journals, I ain't gonna lie, but I don't post in many at all...