Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #83   ^
Old Sat, Sep-16-17, 18:40

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Back- -that little 2 year kicked my butt....... Guess what he is now talking- he wasn't doing anything but GRUNTING the last time I saw him a month ago- in 1 month he is using full sentences. He ran to me grabbed my legs and yelled GIGI!!!!!!! GIGI!!!!!! GIGI!!!!
OMG I fell in love with that kiddo all over. He had to hold GIGI's hand the entire time. Even when I was in the bathroom I could hear him saying---- GIGI potty? Where GIGI.....

I kissed and tickled his belly and said- hey you- you knew all along what we were saying...... more giggles..........

We saw alligators, giraffes, tigers, lions, and the gift shop where he walked out with a bag of plastic animals way over priced that I could have gotten at Target for 3 bucks. But NO we were at the ZOO- it was 13.........
Then the little guy got tired and we headed back to the Ronald MC Donald house. OMG that place is so pretty and so welcoming! It is a haven for families struggling to be with loved ones that can't afford to stay in a hotel. They have a HUGE common area- cosy couches. Large stocked kitchen to use for all- they make the families breakfast lunch and dinner. Varies people come in to cook for them- there are sandwiches, fruit, snacks, water, pop, fully stocked for the taking open when every they want- no need. Plus full dinners- the sandwiches are just snack. Full complete meals are for free and in the fridge when they get there. they just go to fridge and get meals. What an awesome place!

Their bedrooms are larger that a hotel room- with bathroom- full walk in closet. Very lovely for the 3 of them The washer dryer is around the hall fro them- also open for them to use. I am so happy they are there. All expenses cared for. That way these families can just focus on their babies, kids.
If I had extra money I would send them money! What a beautiful thing.

I saw Ava today too- yes she is now 2.5 pounds- but ever SO small. Tiny tiny tiny hands. Always outstretched and seems to want to touch her mommy. her heart rate drop when DD held her hand- like she was relaxing.

Blue- hate when I lose a pst- I LOVE your posts-

I have more to say personal but struggling to stay awake- thinking I will skip church tomorrow.
I was only going to meet people- don't really drink that cool aide.

I have been having such vivid dreams lately- one that I had was I was sitting in church- everyone was mumbling in unison but me.I then started looking for an exit- and couldn't a find way out- then I woke up- !!!!!

I am taking computer to bed and settling in with Netflix until I am drooling and snoring !!!!!!HAHAHAAH

Personals tomorrow