View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Tue, Sep-12-17, 04:39

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

De, yea it is limits on cheese and 2 cups of lettuce but of course that kind of thing is in the A72 Induction food levels.

but he did say eat every single time you are hungry. and not to limit yourself if you are hungry

that was one of the things that brought me to Dr A
eat when hungry point blank and if it means eating alot thru the day to get you thru then it is ok and this is in following the levels but of course the higher the level the more you should self limit as carbs increase

I honestly think if you tell someone not to eat til full and happy and as much as they want to make the above happen you can fall into a bad trap. One where you are 'hungry' yet limiting yourself 'again as on a stinking diet' and not a lifestyle food change. I absolutely believe we do 'self limit' due to deep ketosis over time and that comes after that initial adaption.

just my take on it all and what I got from the book and what Dr A said

Bernie, yea our temps have dropped so much. not like we are even in the South now LOL

HI ALL
rain rain and more rain
high winds
all good tho, we got storms from the hurricane and that is it
could not cover pool, high winds would make that cover be a sail and couldn't go there so waiting til tomorrow for rest of storms to pass today

all good, nothing much doing

had me some crab legs and melted butter yesterday
omg just too good but the store prices have risen and I do not like that one bit...the sale prices on my crab legs are not good either now....omg these prices are getting annoying to the max now lol

great day all