Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Sat, Sep-09-17, 07:17

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

TRIG- Poor Bolt foaming at the mouth and you STALKING DD to get up so you can have a walk! - I'm with you - hate tons of clothes.

Lori- Thanks for the You Tube tip. The "fix" sounds sorta $$ but then again I guess you get to try stuff out before you buy. I don't mind getting out to try stuff on. Glad you found your bras!
HAHAHAHA on the poor hubby feeling like the 3nd wheel with you and your sister on the beach. They do pout don't they!

It does suck about Florida- I am hopeful that state can escape the brunt of destruction. Such a beautiful state. I guess we just watch and wait! Right now as of this morning they are saying it has slowed down and not as strong, but could get strong. That is just it- nobody knows.

Blue- How nice that you and the BFF were able to eat, chat it up for the price of a drink. I love places like that! There was a place like that in Ohio- free food if you bought a drink. So the EX and I used to meet there - have a drink and eat for nothing! LOVE the hobby. I have been a penny pincher for years!

How funny you kept thinking you were DONE- only to get another email!!!!! HAHA - well it's the weekend now!

Leeann- Glad you are doing well and back on plan! I know how hard it is to dance with carbs and them dump them! It is like a fine line.
But like Blue- said we are all living a very low carb lifestyle compared to the rest of the population.
Love that your clothes are feeling better- HATE tight clothes!

KMOM- how was your walk yesterday? I am so glad it sounds like you are on the mend! Plus with the CapD- your knee will thank you for every pound you lose! I feel ya- my body does not like me at this high of a weight.
People DO have issues with weight gain depending on the meds you are on.
Even cold meds and Motrin- can cause water weight. The key? You know so well= WATER!
-----------------------------------------------
All- AVA update: She is 2.1pounds as of this morning and has grown an inch. Granted she is in the 20% for her gestation, she is still moving forward. She was so wiggy last night. I love being able to see her anytime I want! I get to watch her grown via the internet.
I was going to go this morning to see "the kids"- but they all have the stomach bug. So I will take a pass!

It is beautiful today- deep blue skies- not a cloud, and in the 70's. A perfect fall day. Hard to believe a hurricane on our back door.
But I am prepared. I was thinking about going to get a small lantern though. they are selling them at the grocery for 20$. It is a small LED one that can light up an entire room. It might not be such a bad idea to have one anyway. We tend to lose power often. I will go get it- just talked myself into the splurge.

I am enjoying my laid back morning! Have bills to look at and laundry to do. How a single gal has 3 loads of laundry every weekend is unbelievable. But I am addicted to fresh sheets- then towels, then clothes!

I am also going to have to freeze my credit this morning too. Yes I too am one of the millions that got hacked by Experian. I encourage you ALL to check! they are saying 50% of us have been hacked. The only way to put a halt to anything is to SHUT down the credit opportunity. It does not effect the score to freeze it.

Then this afternoon I will take the pup up to get her nails done. She LOVES going to get her nails done- she has her favorite gal there who gushes over her. She practically prances out, head high. She is SO my DIVA dog! HAHAHAHAH

Then I am thinking pork chop and salad for dinner, after dinner walk and will finally settle in with Netflix and call it a day!

Made the mistake of looking at the scales- hissssssss hisssssss. Up 4? Has to be my cold I had this week. Feeling better- but I still took my last med last night. So I figure it will be a couple of days to flush that crap out and get back into lean mode rather than bloat.

Have a awesome day!