View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Sat, Sep-09-17, 04:01

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Blue...I think you are correct, I don't believe we'll be going to Key West this year. Of course I'm disappointed, but missing a few days of vacation is nothing compared to the poor people who will lose their homes, jobs and everything else. I simply cannot imagine. I'm sitting here watching the weather channel and it shows the eye going right over Key West.

Jaz....Stitch Fix is a clothing subscription service. You fill out a style/preference /size survey on their site and decide how often you want a "fix". You pay a $20 styling fee which is applied to anything you decide to keep. They send 5 items in each "fix". As I said, I'm only keeping one shirt and the rest is already in the return package they include and I just have to drop it at the post office. I have been watching some "Stitch Fix unboxing/try" on videos on YouTube that are quite entertaining. My favorite is by Seaweede Starfish. She just seems so awesome and genuine. She does all kinds of clothing subscription videos. Check her out!

I had a crab cake and some broiled scallops for dinner last night, along with a salad and some broccoli. Yum. BIL had prime rib that looked really good. He said it was fantastic. Speaking of BIL, I heard him get up at 4:30 and I heard his truck pull out of the driveway. I have no idea where he went at 4:30AM, but whatever. He and DH have plans to meet a friend for breakfast this morning at 7. It is now 6AM and he isn't back. Weird. Maybe he went home? I don't think so, but he has left in the middle of the night before if he couldn't sleep.

No plans here for the day. I may pull myself together and take a stroll thru our little town. There are some little clothing shops that my sister and I like to visit...maybe I'll go check them out. Wishing my sister was here to go with me.

Speaking of my sister, she was going to go to Key West with us and I have promised her that we will go somewhere that week. Most likely it will be Virginia Beach. Not sure if DH will go with us or not. He was sort of pouting and saying that it didn't sound like he was invited. Oh come on! Sigh.......He is certainly welcome, but he will be bored with the way we like to "do the beach". He is one to take tours and do museums etc. Not my sister & me. We like to do a lot of walking, a little shopping and of course some good eating! We'll see how things work out.

Enough of this ramble. Hope you all enjoy your Saturday!