View Single Post
  #22   ^
Old Fri, Nov-30-07, 09:47

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 190/169/140 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 42%

Congrats on sticking to healthy eating while away!!

I keep forgetting to get on the scale in the morning before eating anything- oh well, either the weight's coming off or it isn't, and if it is then I'll see a huge jump in the scale when I do get on it again.

I've noticed things are feeling looser on me, esp around the waist/hip area. My new underwear is too big! That or it's just stretched out. :lol I unfortunately can't find this style any smaller than a 7- it's the kind that comes to mid-thigh and keeps them from rubbing together, and Lane Bryant Catalog has them in cotton/lycra. I can't wear nylon panties without getting yeast infections, and I can't seem to find this style in cotton anyplace but the "plus sized" catalogs. Yet they make them in nylon as "foundation garments" in size 5!!

I probably need to start sewing my own. Or at least take in the ones I have.

Blah. I spent the morning doing paperwork and phone calls. The food stamps office couldnt' process my recertification without proof of my kids' schools, and they haven't gotten report cards yet so I had to call both schools (DS' elementary and DD1's middle school) to have them fax letters over to the food stamp office. At least I already had stuff from the district about my homeschooler (ie: "yes, we received your paperwork and it meets the state requirements.")